The Dahna, a Romantic 70’s inspired washed silk peasant gown is for our wild flower picking bride. Picturesque, off the shoulder gown with long bishop sleeves, the gown flows away from the body for an effortless look. Both the front and back are adorned with textured embroidered floral motifs. The floral embroidery can be made in ivory for a classic appeal or in color for a bolder approach.
*As seen in image: self made with ivory washed silk with embroidered color floral.
Part of our ‘Day Dream’ Collection
- Ivory Washed Silk with embroidered floral (ivory or color)
- Lined with a layer of Ivory Chiffon & Ivory Satin
- Smocked silk trim along the bust
- Hidden side zip
- Hook & eye closure
- Strapless with elastic support along the bust
- Silk tie (decorative only)
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- A STANDARD STRAPLESS BRA CAN BE WORN WITH THIS DRESS, NO PROBLEM AT ALL.
- HOW DOES THE GOWN FEEL ON?
- THIS IS A REALLY EASY AND COMFORTABLE DRESS TO WEAR. NOT TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND THE FIT HANGS SLIGHTLY LOOSE FOR A FLATTERING LOOK.
- SIMILAR 70’S INSPIRED WASHED SILK PEASANT GOWN STYLES:
- IF YOU LIKE 70’S INSPIRED WASHED SILK PEASANT GOWN STYLES CHECK OUT OUR “GEMA” OR “LIONA” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “DAHNA” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR (*NEW!) BRIDE BOX OR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $50 TRY ON DEPOSIT (+ SHIPPING WILL APPLY). IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $50 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU. IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT PAID WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.