The “Abbott” is our version of the iconic Jane Birkin hippie wedding dress styles of the 1970s era. Featuring a unique plunging keyhole neckline and long sleeves are unlined allowing the eyelash lace to contrast with a hint of skin. Sleeves are designed with unique cut out details following the shoulder down to the wrist, met with delicate satin buttons. Coordinating cut outs are also found along both sides of the skirt. This beauty also features a fully exposed back. Bodice is fitted throughout and releases from the hip cascading into a rounded train adorned with an eyelash lace scalloped trim. This ivory lace dress is lined with a silky nude charmeuse satin half slip, skirt is lined with a soft chiffon.
Part of our ‘Sunshine of My Love’ Collection‘: The “Abbott” Gown
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- YOU’LL WANT TO BUY A STICKY BRA OR STICK ON LIFT TAPE TYPE BRA FOR THIS GOWN SINCE IT IS TOTALLY BACKLESS AND HAS A PLUNGING NECKLINE (AMAZON OR A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH SHOULD TURN UP SOME POSSIBLE OPTIONS FOR YOU). IT CAN BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CUPS/BRA BUILT INTO THE GOWN BY A LOCAL SEAMSTRESS BUT KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE PROVIDE IN HOUSE.
- SIMILAR HIPPIE WEDDING DRESS STYLES OF THE 1970’S:
- IF YOU LIKE THE LONG SLEEVE HIPPIE WEDDING DRESS STYLES OF THE 1970’S ERA CHECK OUT OUR “DANNI” OR “RONAN” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “ABBOTT” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE FILL OUT OUR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $100 TRY ON FEE + SHIPPING WILL APPLY. IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $100 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU, THE $100 + SHIPPING WILL APPLY TO EACH GOWN BUT IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE TOTAL WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.