Long sleeve side cut outs wedding dress the“Brit”, is a version of DOS designer’s very own wedding gown she wore to her festival-inspired wedding outside Yosemite, California. The gown is comprised of a matte stretch satin liner beneath a blend of multiple cotton crochet laces. Side cutouts reveal the natural waist and wrap around into an exposed back. Cutouts are completed with the scalloped crochet lace trim. Long sleeves are fitted and unlined, contrasting with a hint of skin. Upper portion of the back laces up with timeless soft satin tassels. Bottom of the gown consists of a hidden zip and clasp for easy of dressing. This silhouette features a deep neckline and fitted torso sweeping into an exaggerated extra long rounded train.
*Custom options: Can be made with standard or extended length train.
Part of our ‘Under Your Spell’ Collection’ :: The Brit
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- WE RECOMMEND PURCHASING A STICKY BRA, OR A STICK-ON LIFT TAPE TYPE BRA, FOR THIS GOWN SINCE THE BACK IS EXPOSED & THE NECKLINE IS PLUNGING. IT’S PROBABLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CUPS/BRA BUILT INTO THE GOWN BY A LOCAL SEAMSTRESS. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR LOCAL BRIDAL SEAMSTRESS. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE PROVIDE IN HOUSE.
- HOW DOES THE GOWN FEEL ON?
- THE FABRIC OF THE GOWN CAN BE FAIRLY HEAVY. WE RECOMMEND FINDING A GOOD QUALITY BRIDAL SEAMSTRESS WHO CAN ALTER/FIT THE GOWN PERFECTLY TO YOU. THE BETTER THE GOWN FITS THE MORE THE BODY WILL EVENLY DISTRIBUTE THE WEIGHT OF THE GOWN, MAKING THE GOWN FEEL ITS BEST ON. WE ALSO RECOMMEND HAVING A BUSTLE PUT INTO THE GOWN WHILE IN YOUR BRIDAL ALTERATIONS. A BUSTLE WILL MAKE THE GOWN EASY TO DANCE IN AND ENSURE THAT NO ONE ENDS UP STEPPING ON THE TRAIN.r
- SIMILAR LONG SLEEVE SIDE CUT OUTS WEDDING DRESS STYLES:
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SIMILAR LONG SLEEVE SIDE CUT OUTS WEDDING DRESS STYLES CHECK OUT OUR “OLSEN” GOWN BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “BRIT” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR (*NEW!) BRIDE BOX OR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $50 TRY ON DEPOSIT (+ SHIPPING WILL APPLY). IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $50 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU. IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT PAID WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.