1970s inspired crochet lace off the shoulder wedding dress, the “Camille” gown combines every bohemian element we have up our sleeves. This wedding dress is made entirely with 100% cotton crochet lace and fully lined with a matte stretch satin. Armbands are designed with an elastic band for comfortable wear also leaving the option to be worn on the shoulder or off the shoulder. A hidden ivory back zipper and clasp are added for ease of dressing. This ivory lace gown is designed with a fitted bodice to accentuate the waist and a free-flowing a-line skirt which sweeps into a subtle train enhanced with a scalloped trim.
Part of our ‘We Are All Just Lovers’ Collection: The Camille
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- A STANDARD STRAPLESS BRA CAN BE WORN WITH THIS DRESS, NO PROBLEM AT ALL. LITTLE TIP: WHEN YOU HIT THE DANCE FLOOR THE SLEEVES CAN BE WORN ON THE SHOULDER FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE FIT WHILE YOU GET DOWN AND BOOGIE.
- IS THIS GOWN HEAVY?
- THE GOWN DOES HAVE SOME WEIGHT TO IT DUE TO THE NATURE OF CROCHET-LACE GOWNS. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HAVING A BUSTLE PUT IN THE GOWN BY YOUR SEAMSTRESS. THIS WILL HELP OFF SET THE WEIGHT, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO AFTER THE CEREMONY. A BUSTLE IS ALSO REALLY NICE FOR DANCING AND WALKING AROUND (SO NO ONE STEPS ON YOUR TRAIN).
- SIMILAR 1970S INSPIRED CROCHET LACE OFF THE SHOULDER WEDDING DRESS:
- IF YOU LIKE 1970S INSPIRED CROCHET LACE OFF THE SHOULDER WEDDING DRESS CHECK OUT OUR “WINNIE”, “LU”, OR “LAURENCE” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “CAMILLE” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE FILL OUT OUR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $100 TRY ON FEE + SHIPPING WILL APPLY. IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $100 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU, THE $100 + SHIPPING WILL APPLY TO EACH GOWN BUT IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE TOTAL WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.