Camille- Ready to Ship
LOVE ISN’T CANCELLED SO SNAG YOUR GOWN! SIZES AND STYLES LISTED ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS!
1970s inspired crochet lace off the shoulder wedding dress, the “Camille” gown combines every bohemian element we have up our sleeves. This wedding dress is made entirely with 100% cotton crochet lace and fully lined with a matte stretch satin. Armbands are designed with an elastic band for comfortable wear also leaving the option to be worn on the shoulder or off the shoulder. A hidden ivory back zipper and clasp are added for ease of dressing. This ivory lace gown is designed with a fitted bodice to accentuate the waist and a free-flowing a-line skirt which sweeps into a subtle train enhanced with a scalloped trim.
Part of our ‘We Are All Just Lovers’ Collection: The Camille
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- A STANDARD STRAPLESS BRA CAN BE WORN WITH THIS DRESS, NO PROBLEM AT ALL. LITTLE TIP: WHEN YOU HIT THE DANCE FLOOR THE SLEEVES CAN BE WORN ON THE SHOULDER FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE FIT WHILE YOU GET DOWN AND BOOGIE.
- IS THIS GOWN HEAVY?
- THE GOWN DOES HAVE SOME WEIGHT TO IT DUE TO THE NATURE OF CROCHET-LACE GOWNS. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HAVING A BUSTLE PUT IN THE GOWN BY YOUR SEAMSTRESS. THIS WILL HELP OFF SET THE WEIGHT, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO AFTER THE CEREMONY. A BUSTLE IS ALSO REALLY NICE FOR DANCING AND WALKING AROUND (SO NO ONE STEPS ON YOUR TRAIN).
- SIMILAR 1970S INSPIRED CROCHET LACE OFF THE SHOULDER WEDDING DRESS:
- IF YOU LIKE 1970S INSPIRED CROCHET LACE OFF THE SHOULDER WEDDING DRESS CHECK OUT OUR “WINNIE”, “LU”, OR “LAURENCE” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.