the ‘missing piece’ in our collection and paying homage to the brilliance of simplicity. 60’s inspired crochet lace sleeveless gown with a deep v neckline, fitted throughout to accentuate the figure. a stunning low back adorned with delicate trim along the seam completes the look while showing off just the right amount of skin. fit and flare silhouette flows into a sweeping train. The the long sleeve sister gown, the “jean“.
PART OF OUR ‘COME HELL OR HIGH WATER’ COLLECTION
- 60’s crochet lace
- layer of blush chiffon
- Layer of ivory satin liner
- Silk covered buttons
- zipper at back
- hook & eye
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- YOU’LL WANT TO BUY A STICKY BRA OR A STICK ON LIFT TAPE TYPE BRA AS IT DOES HAVE AN OPEN BACK. (AMAZON OR A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH SHOULD TURN UP SOME POSSIBLE OPTIONS FOR YOU). IT CAN BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CUPS/BRA BUILT INTO THE GOWN BY A LOCAL SEAMSTRESS BUT KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE PROVIDE IN HOUSE.
- DOS GOWNS SIMILAR TO THIS 70’s INSPIRED CROCHET LACE SLEEVELESS WEDDING GOWN:
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A 70’s INSPIRED CROCHET LACE SLEEVELESS WEDDING GOWN CHECK OUT OUR “LILAH” , “JEAN” OR “JOLIE” GOWN BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “KURT” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE FILL OUT OUR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $100 TRY ON FEE + SHIPPING WILL APPLY. IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $100 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU, THE $100 + SHIPPING WILL APPLY TO EACH GOWN BUT IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE TOTAL WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.