Vintage inspired crochet lace wedding dress, the “Lilah”. Made of 100% ivory cotton crochet lace. The front has a high neckline gliding just past the collarbones. Cap sleeves are left unlined to contrast with a hint of skin. Silhouette is fitted throughout the bodice and flares just above the knee into a cascading crochet train. Low back lined with a crochet lace scalloped trim. Hidden zip and clasp are located under the exposed back for ease of dressing. Lined with a matte satin liner.
Custom options: Can be made with or without a train.
Part of our ‘We Are All Just Lovers’ Collection: The Lilah Gown
See real DOS Lilah brides
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- YOU’LL WANT TO BUY A STICKY BRA OR A STICK-ON LIFT TAPE TYPE BRA FOR THIS GOWN SINCE THE BACK IS TOTALLY EXPOSED. IT’S PROBABLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CUPS/BRA BUILT INTO THE GOWN BY A LOCAL SEAMSTRESS (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BIGGER BUSTED WOMEN). NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE PROVIDE IN HOUSE.
- HOW DOES THE GOWN FEEL ON?
- THIS IS A REALLY EASY AND COMFORTABLE GOWN TO WEAR. NOT TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND FITS LOOSELY TO THE BODY.
- VINTAGE INSPIRED CROCHET LACE WEDDING DRESS STYLES:
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SIMILAR VINTAGE INSPIRED CROCHET LACE WEDDING DRESS STYLE CHECK OUT OUR “LOLA” AND “FIN” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “LILAH” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR (*NEW!) BRIDE BOX OR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $50 TRY ON DEPOSIT (+ SHIPPING WILL APPLY). IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $50 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU. IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT PAID WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.