Side cut outs wedding dress; the “Olsen” is one of our most intricate designs yet. Designed for our cool bohemian bride who isn’t afraid to show some skin on the big day. This ivory cap sleeve gown is made with a blend of two different crochet laces, adhered together with scalloped crochet lace trim. The flattering bodice hugs the waist and features a deep V neckline. Possibly the most unique aspect of “Olsen” are the side cutouts exposing the natural waist and wrapping around into a romantic open back. These cutouts are completed with the scalloped crochet lace trim. Closures showcase a timeless boho lace up back with satin tassels. This silhouette features a fitted torso sweeping into an exaggerated extra long rounded train. Completed with a ivory stretch satin liner. Custom options: Can be made with or without a train.
Part of our ‘Under Your Spell’ Collection :: The Olsen
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- YOU’LL WANT TO BUY A STICKY BRA OR A STICK-ON LIFT TAPE TYPE BRA FOR THIS GOWN SINCE THE BACK IS TOTALLY EXPOSED & THE NECKLINE IS PLUNGING. IT’S PROBABLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CUPS/BRA BUILT INTO THE GOWN BY A LOCAL SEAMSTRESS (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BIGGER BUSTED WOMEN). NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE PROVIDE IN HOUSE.
- HOW DOES THE GOWN FEEL ON?
- THIS IS A REALLY EASY AND COMFORTABLE GOWN TO WEAR. NOT TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND THE FIT HUGS PERFECTLY TO ALL OF YOUR CURVES.
- SIMILAR SIDE CUT OUTS WEDDING DRESS STYLES:
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SIMILAR SIDE CUT OUTS WEDDING DRESS STYLES CHECK OUT OUR “BRIT” GOWN BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “OLSEN” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE FILL OUT OUR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $100 TRY ON FEE + SHIPPING WILL APPLY. IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $100 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU, THE $100 + SHIPPING WILL APPLY TO EACH GOWN BUT IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE TOTAL WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.