The “Ophelia” Two Piece lace gown sticks to our signature bohemian wedding dresses with alluring romantic touches. This gown begins with an ivory 100% cotton crochet-lace with a nude colored charmeuse liner. Flutter sleeves fall loosely off the shoulder ending with a crochet-lace scalloped trim. More decadent details include side seams that wrap around upper hips and down through the legs giving this gown a beautiful fit. Other features include a scalloped waist showing just a hit of midriff which is connected by delicate satin covered bridal buttons. This silhouette exudes bohemian glamour with a fitted bodice that hugs the hips and flares just below the knee. Full sweeping train.
The “OPHELIA” :: Part of our 2017 ‘DAWN OF A NEW AGE’ Collection
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- A STANDARD STRAPLESS BRA CAN BE WORN WITH THIS DRESS, NO PROBLEM AT ALL. LITTLE TIP: WHEN YOU HIT THE DANCE FLOOR THE SLEEVES CAN BE WORN ON THE SHOULDER FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE FIT WHILE YOU GET DOWN AND BOOGIE.
- IS THIS GOWN HEAVY?
- THE GOWN DOES HAVE SOME WEIGHT TO IT DUE TO THE NATURE OF CROCHET-LACE GOWNS. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HAVING A BUSTLE PUT IN THE GOWN BY YOUR SEAMSTRESS. THIS WILL HELP OFF SET THE WEIGHT, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO AFTER THE CEREMONY. A BUSTLE IS ALSO REALLY NICE FOR DANCING AND WALKING AROUND (SO NO ONE STEPS ON YOUR TRAIN).
- SIMILAR TWO PIECE LACE GOWN STYLES:
- IF YOU LIKE TWO PIECE LACE GOWN STYLES CHECK OUT OUR “VIOLETTA”, “KEMP“, OR “JUDE” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.
- TRY ON AT HOME BEFORE YOU BUY:
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY ON THE “OPHELIA” GOWN AT HOME, BEFORE YOU BUY IT, WE CAN SHIP YOU A SAMPLE. PLEASE FILL OUT OUR REQUEST A SAMPLE FORM. A $100 TRY ON FEE + SHIPPING WILL APPLY. IF YOU END UP WANTING TO ORDER THE GOWN THE $100 WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR OVERALL GOWN TOTAL. WANTING TO TRY ON MORE THAN ONE GOWN? NO PROBLEM. ADD IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE GOWNS YOU WOULD LIKE SHIPPED TO YOU, THE $100 + SHIPPING WILL APPLY TO EACH GOWN BUT IF YOU FIND “THE ONE” THE ENTIRE TOTAL WILL GO TOWARDS THE GOWN YOU PICKS OVERALL TOTAL. EASY AS THAT.