LISTING IS FOR DAUGHTERS OF SIMONE IN HOUSE SAMPLE. SAMPLES MAY SHOW SMALL SIGNS OF WEAR. PLEASE EMAIL ACHENGRIAN@DAUGHTERSOFSIMONE.COM FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR DETAILS ABOUT THE SIZE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
For the bride looking for the perfect nontraditional wedding dress. The “Ronan” was inspired by 1970s muse Jane Birkin’s iconic bohemian style. Featuring cap sleeves, eyelash lace, and a beautiful pledging neckline. Sides and sleeves of gown come unlined with peep hole like scalloped detailing. Fully exposed back which sweetly buttons at the top to close. Bodice is fit and flare, falling into a rounded train with eyelash lace trim. The “Ronan” dress is lined with a silky nude charmeuse satin half slip so the chiffon lined skirt can contrast with just a hint of skin.
Part of our ‘Sunshine of My Love’ Collection: The Ronan
- WHAT KIND OF BRA DO I WEAR WITH THIS GOWN?
- YOU’LL WANT TO BUY A STICKY BRA OR A STICK-ON LIFT TAPE TYPE BRA FOR THIS GOWN SINCE THE BACK IS TOTALLY EXPOSED & THE NECKLINE IS PLUNGING. IT’S PROBABLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CUPS/BRA BUILT INTO THE GOWN BY A LOCAL SEAMSTRESS (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BIGGER BUSTED WOMEN). NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE PROVIDE IN HOUSE.
- HOW DOES THE GOWN FEEL ON?
- THIS IS A REALLY EASY AND COMFORTABLE DRESS TO WEAR. NOT TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND THE FIT HUGS PERFECTLY TO ALL OF YOUR CURVES.
- NONTRADITIONAL WEDDING DRESS STYLES:
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SIMILAR NONTRADITIONAL WEDDING DRESS STYLES TO THE “RONAN” CHECK OUT OUR “LILAH”, OR “ABBOTT” GOWNS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS ASSOCIATED.